Parteh w Partybombers

by - Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Back with weekly updates filled with many outdated post! hahaa!
Anyw!! HAPPY HARI RAYA!! ^^

Day off from work! So happy! Hooray! Gonna just laze at home, watch drama, eat! hahaha!

And so.... party with my partybombers at Zouk last last week. Finally! Back to homeground Zouk! hehehe! Still not enough because of some spoilers. NOT GONNA BE A KIND SOUL ANYMORE! Wasted my time and spoil my party mood. End up drinking coke! You gonna be a joke! hahaha!








End off the day pretty late cos we went to have prata at Jalan Kayu. hehs!

Office updates!
Colleagues and me decided on healthy lunch. So we went grocery shopping at NTUC one day to buy ingredients for salad! YES! Our salad full of stuff. hahaha! We have grapes, apples, lettuce, ham, cheese, passion fruit, egg. I think still have but I cannot remember. hahaha! But it was nice! And we still have leftover ingredients to have another round. Nom nom!






Healthy isnt it? I love salad!! And Peiting taught me a very lazy but fast way to cook the egg.
Just crack the egg into a cup, stir it. Put it in the microwave and turn the time to 40s. Tadah~~ you will get the egg shown on the first pic! hahaha!

It is really useful for people like me, who does not know how to cook at all. Fyi, I only know how to cook instant noodle. hahaha! Thats all.

Till then.. Happy advance mid-week! ^^

Meanwhile, you can follow me on my IG & twitter cos i update there almost everyday. Any enquiries, you can email me! :))

Instagram: @hseolahcc
Twitter: @hseolahcc
Email: ceciliaheom@gmail.com

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.