MDP's Flea \\ Cake Spade \\ Random

by - Thursday, October 10, 2013

TGIF EVERYONE!!

Looking forward to it!!

Anyway, just gonna blog some backdated events I had a few weeks ago.

Firstly! My baby! Maison de Posh held her first flea at Scape. The crowd was really quite bad. The weather was cool. Taiwanese's Xiao Gui/Alien was there at GROUND ZERO's launch party.
BUT! Thankful to those who patronized us! We were super happy and we had a nice first experience. Also, I wanna thank my cousin & his friends. Always never say no for helping me!! ^^ Down from my heart really grateful!!

#OOTD

Dress: @scape
Denim Jacket: given by cousin
Watch: Fossil
Bracelet: Omneo Bracelet




Craved for custard bun! AND! I had it!! Nom nom nom!


Last week, I met up with Yanqing jie for lunch. I think I shocked her by just having cakes for lunch. I was having really bad appetite due to my period. hehs~ The day before my lunch was bread. Yes~ and I survived the whole afternoon with no tea breaks in between. :D get to slim down a little ^^
Visited Cake Spade!! So happy with my work place location. Because it's at Tanjong Pagar. And there are really a lot of hidden gems around. All you have to do is have that patience to look for it! Cake Spade is one of them ^^

Their Nutella Crumble is daboomz! Gonna head back to get some for me tea break! I love the honey ginseng green tea in terms of packaging and taste. It taste not very sweet, just nice!! No ginseng taste at all. So you got to try this!
A MUST TRY!!





Address: 1 Tras Link, #01-06, Orchid Hotel Singapore, Singapore 078867

Randomz dinner with my 2 crazy girls.


This October, I am rewarding myself some relaxing time. Taking myself some time off away from MDP. Go out with friends, watch my favourite shows, etc. MDP is gonna be a blast in the coming 2 months before we bid goodbye to 2013! ^^ Already getting ready for the next 2 collections. Please continue to love us! ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.