by - Monday, October 26, 2009

hello!

back to school today feeling damn sian. LOLS!
monday blues.
maybe becos i ate medicine before i go out...so i feel damn sleepy in sch.
i AP my classmates today.. am sorry for dat. hehs!
after work, meet boyfriend. he accompanied me to office to return omnia2. afterwards, we went bugis. caught 500 days of summer. not really nice lars. boyfriend sent me home again.

i was working at tm starhub during my weekends. for both days, my boyfriend came down. how nice right? hahaha! anyways, i had fun at work cos of the pple working with me. so good~ however, customers on sunday really ruin my day. hahah!

I saw what u wrote on our blog.
really feel so sorry to make u feel left out. as promised, i will not let u wander by urself anymore:)
i may not be thoughtful but i noe i really do love you.
i enjoy every time spend with u!!!
we may not meet each other some times in a week but i noe our hearts still stay together:)
i love my boyfriend!
i noe u will find it short.. but i really meant all this...
missyou!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.