updates!!

by - Monday, October 05, 2009

sorry for not updating.
i am lazy lars.. LOLS!

i forgotten wad i did.. hahaha!

okays~ i met my girls to celebrate chaywei's bdae!
basically, my weekends are all working.. so nth much! hahaha!
also, i club alot..ya! and fyi, only holidays. so when sch starts, i will be back to my normal nerdy days.. and i swear to work hard for my gpa.

i feel damn weird staying at home. i should be out. LOLS! it's super boring... so i shall watch as many dramas and vis as i can.
can anyone just ask me out tmr?? mj also can...

last weekend i work at cp m1 with weijie and chester. it was fun! hahaha~ the staffs are great pple too! hahaha!

so now i need to plan my next week schedule cos it's gonna be the last week of holidays!
alrd have plans on wed. LOLS! ohya~ my girls pls book a day for movie and little shopping! pang pang~ pls tell us which day u prefer cos u studying! hahaha! i wanna see my girls more becos i noe i wont be seeing dem much after sch starts. and this holidays, i rarely meet dem:( feel so sorry~

my cousin entering ns tmr! i wish him luck! see him after 2 weeks!
i miss 198's hokkien mee! jasmine! supper! haha!

i am doing shopping this thur with viia! and might trim my hair again:)

u see! ive lost touch of blogging! sian!
i tink i shld blog more!
hahahah~

ive decided to take it slowly and normally.
i wont open my heart easily anymore.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.