busy!

by - Thursday, October 08, 2009

hello!

not sure whether this post gonna be the last one before i go MIA again. LOLS!
as u noe holiday is ending..so i am planning to go out almost everyday. meet my girls (most importantly), my classmates... so next week is full. left a slot for fri. but most prob i wont go out on that day. cos i wanna watch music bank live and spend time with my family before sch starts.

and im gonna be out tmr with my classmates for shopping and cut hair:) den fri will be meeting my girls! really paiseh to claris lohs.. when she hols, i cannot meet for many outings. when she starts sch, im so free. but no worries girl~ will visit u at rp. so u better visit me at tp! LOLS!

im gonna go slp now..
i meet viia at 130!
:/
and i sure cannot wake up!
she's gonna KILL me!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.