HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSS!

by - Thursday, August 27, 2009

hello everyone!

my holidays officially start on wed! haha! im soso happy..but also worry for my results!
hahaha!

anyways, i did all 3 papers with no confidence... i dont noe why. maybe it's my fault! hais!
shant fret over it..since it's over! haha!

on tue, after our last paper, went to hang out with classmates. dey played lan while yeechin and me were sleeping! hahaha! we both actually sleep okay! den went chunkiat's house for mj session. the rest play with wii! left around 7plus to meet jasmine and chun at ehub. watched Orphan. movie was soso. went home then.

wed, i stayed home and met desmond and jasmine at cp. we headed to Samsung Hub for training. not many pple attended. hehs! after that, we caught The Proposal at marina square. took 518 back to tp...and cab home. LOLS!

today, i stay at home for whole day. gotten my deployment for this weekend, at SMW causeway point. any kind souls wanna visit me?! hahaha~ hint hint to my frens! hahaha!

besides that, i will be working next tue-thur at jurong pt, with lewis my partner again! yes again! hahaha! i hope dat 3 days will be fun cos u noe travelling so far and work turns out boring, u'll feel like dying! hahahaha!

i am gonna have a new hairstyle tmr! shld i cut it dat way? hahaha!
dont care! shall try!
i dont careeee eee

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.