EXAMSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

by - Tuesday, August 11, 2009

hello!

i am neglecting my blog:(

anyways, finally finished wrtoral report. means no more of it!!!
haha! queue for a long time at the photocopying shop. rah!
wrtoral lesson was short today. den free for 2 hours:D
went free access lab cos frens need to print their report.
i log in to my engdraw acc. and lucky me!
i checked my files! my parts assmebly cannot open cos there's some errors. which means i have to re-do everything!!!!! wtf! and friday is the submission date!! part 1 -5 drawing not out. i hope my parts are correct! fine! i shall do tmr!!!!!! went ITAS for lunch:) den back for emath lecture.
no engfund lesson today. tcher gave us see on our results. ive gotten a B...and aiming for B+...i hope for an A-. haha!

over the weekends, i worked at smw cwp on sat. didnt work on sun and mon...cos of my cough. yes...not well yet! like 1month lers?!
sunday, was staying at home..resting. sis bought pizza back home. cos sk area too many orders therefore they not delivering to us. wth! watched ndp with sis and father. LOLS!
at night went out to meet my frens:D
monday, i woke up early...went breakfast with family at bedok. went up to my uncle's house. we chit chat here and there... then, uncle drove us home. immediately, i went straight to bed! hahaha! i dont even wanna use the com. slept till 5plus 6....off to dinner with family. after that, went erjie's house cos my daddy wanna see anjing! haha! home and rush wrtoral.

well, thats all!
hahah~
anyways, ive created a twitter acc! hahaha~ sounds so sua gu! LOLS!

exam is like next fri only........
im soso afraid!
i wanna play play play! sleep sleep sleep!

end now!
back to my books!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.