by - Wednesday, August 05, 2009

hello!

i blog the second time this week.

okay..i noe about the dispute of tvxq having with SM.
im gonna stand by the boys...cos one of them is my junsu.
and...everyone knows that tvxq have been working all these years and u never see the boys resting. so ya...and i know they will not disband. oppa~ hwaiting!!

so...today after lab test. my lesson for the day ends.
went airport to study with classmates. chunkiat taught me proving trigo. i tink he finds me abit slow. ya...i hate math like hell! haha...
they left early...soon after they left, we went off too.
dinner at cp with yeechin..and faviia acc us. crap and talk alot.. haha

gonna go back to my books later...
i tink i am sleeping early and waking up to study...
wth! me like bookworm lars...
now till my exams, u will keep hearing me saying study study study!
yes...i will only study and do nth else.

for my grades....

i am giving up!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.