by - Thursday, May 03, 2007

yoyo!!!

feel like blogging now...

yes! i like my new study table alot!!!!! so spacious... and my room setting changed too. thanks to mummy!!! hope i can sleep well tonight..hahas!!! and and!! DBSG is just in front of me now!! so happy!!! i have to pack my stuff this weekend. chinese paper 1, 2, 3 today are okay. i almost screwed my paper 1. thank god i have the time!!! if not, i will cry. but somehow, i think i might not do well. dont know~ after exam, went coffee shop with GFs. liping went home with didi...so she din join us. ate prawn mee!!! chit chat with GFs.. then cabbie home with yuxuan, wen han n samuel. thanks guys!!

tomorrow lesson as usual. no exam for me... but gonna do my math n social studies revision later on. i must score for my humanities. and maths~ a B4.. hope so..

pi chan <33

bye bye!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.