by - Saturday, May 19, 2007

160507

HAPPY BDAE TO~
- OKURA TADAYOSHI from KANJANI8
- 横尾渉 from Kis-My-Ft II (Johnny's)

170507

- YOSHIHIKO INOHARA from V6
- 岩本ひかる from Johnny's Junior

hellos!!!

im fine today. sorry for being so moody yesterday. im back to normal again, i guess. hurhur~ took my chinese papers today. i fail paper 1 and 2. paper 1 letter writing was shit okay!!! i got a single digit. damn~ first time alright.. and do you know what, tcher said we took the wrong paper. FCUK! means that i could pass chinese if i dont take that paper. but thanks to my oral and listening cos both papers push my overall to a pass. but not the result i want. damn~ freaking pissed with chinese right now. fail my combined science badly.... passed POA happily. really~ i admit that i really didnt study for poa. cos it's like the last few paper and i am already slacking. not trying to flatter myself alright. hahs!! after school, went home. slack whole day... tomorrow going out with sinmei~ hees!!! it's been a long time since we last went out together. shop shop~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.