by - Friday, August 04, 2006

thur
sch was okay. mrs raj is back! she din really change..her moodswing is still the same i tink worst? hahahas!!
meet up with jenna at tampines. went kallang to have my dinner??...ya...hahas! den took taxi dwn to kallang theatre..waited fer rongyi and the rest.. sabrina damn funny..u noe wad?? she claimed dat it was her bdae party..hahahas! so we play along with her too..rongyi, peg and audrey chatted with mrs regina lee..hahas!! dots lars... the drama was okay!! lucky my ticket is free!! hahahas...

todae
din go sch todae. when mummy wake me up, i realised my eyes were swollen and i had a heavy headache..so i rested at home. im nt lying..=] sister said mummy is biased..hahahas!! opps!
ya...im starting on my new layout and blogskin.. it might take sometime..so be patient and wait!! oh ya...hasnt been updatin on my chinese blog..i will updates news on this blog and chinese blog during weekend!! =]

i nid u...i noe i cant..

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.