by - Friday, August 18, 2006

sorry~i came home late ytd.. and i shant update about ytd..LOLS!!

today!!
Maths, do bearings..next fri test. Geography, open bk test..i din finish on time but mrs lim gonna give us extra time next wk. Chinese, ms tee absent..do wrksheet on idoms..me and benedict guess any how..LOL!! recess with renyi,chengwai and wilson again. English, cant be bother. SS, copied notes on deterrence. Chem, the same..copied notes as printing lady refuse to print notes fer us. stayed back awhile fer chem test. it's an easy test but i might fail badly. hais~i 4get wad ive studied once i get the paper..hais~gud luck fer me!! went home alone.

tmr!!! KBOX with gfs!! hooray!! finally can spent time with them..we gonna sing sing sing!! LOLS!! take lotsa pics too!! :]

한숨...
나는 당신 다만의 앞에 같이 말해서 좋은가?
나는 나가 당신을 놓치기 때문에 어제 울었다...
나는 조만간 생각한다, 나는 당신에 포기할지도 모르다.
감각은 괴롭다...

PICS TIMES!!


Zijun lend me GOONG vcd!! i love this drama!!!


The file and vcd!! nice nice??


aww~my blanket!! they are my pals!! whenever im feeling sad, both of dem cheer me up :]

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.