by - Wednesday, August 09, 2006

okies.sch todae..no lesson.celebration fer NATIONAL DAY!!

have the 1st part of celebration at the parade sq..sang My People, My home. wilson and ssm asked me to sing..but i nva cos i dn noe dey have started..LOL!! mrs low came to my class i dn noe fer wad..she stood beside wilson..and wilson sang with her..so funny lars~everyone was laughing crazy..2nd part of celebration, upper sec were to go to the hall fer some quizes..cuda's representatives were fools..oops! i mean funny..dey made the quiz more interesting..LOLS!! aft dat, proceeded back to the parade sq. sing along...me and audrey were singing but rest werent..sad lars..den rongyi,sab,lil and jac came to join us..we got so HIGHED!! ms dawn lee joined us too..LOLS!! ended! waited with rongyi and rest fer their files. i find some staffs quite rude and arrogant..jus tink dat u dn deserve my respect.

aft dat, went CP to eat.so hungry!! we chatted alot..oh ya..miao xian came along too. tot she would be lonely cos she doesnt noe most of dem..but she's alrite..hehs!!

ya..my new skin is 99% done...wll be up either tmr or thur...stay tune!! =]

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.