by - Wednesday, August 02, 2006

din blogged ytd. quite tired. todae, still the same..=]

slept almost thru out the whole of poa lesson.cos i had no idea wad is the tcher teachin abt..hahahas!! waitin fer mrs tan to cum back. maths, test on trigo and pythagorous. it's the topic dat im veh confident with..hahahas!! demand a chocolate frm mr lee if i did well..hehs!! i wan to hit my target..score beta than last yr..=] dats my goal tis yr!! so i will nt let any personal affairs to affect me..=p eng, tha same.doing some wrksheet which i tink it's useless..=p physics,was sent out of the class fer nt bringing my hwk..WTH!! i left it at home 2gether with my file and tmr is the test.darn! aft sch, met mummy and sis at CP.bumped into er jie..we were in the same bus and we din realised..hahas!! went sim lim sq with mummy and sis..den walked ard bugis.bought a small wallet..thx mummy!!

dat gal is shiftin her blog..dats gud fer her. i tink she's jus afraid to create any problem again..wise idea!! but she shludnt have let this happen in the 1st place..aint i rite? =]

im feeling alrite nw...tryin to treat dem invisible if i can. cos dey treat me the same too.feeling guilty? hahas~it's useless lars..i have noe the terms on "TRUE FREN". both of u were once but nt the present. u jus 'POP' and disappear.hmm...my injury is recovering. thx everyone hu cheer me up!! esp. jenna, rongyi, peggie and audrey..hees!! waiting fer the drama fest on thur cos ry,peg and audrey are goin too..hhehe!!

JUS TINKING DAT IM A FOOL ALWAES!
WHY DO DEY HAV TO DO THIS TO ME? ISIT BECOS I STAYED BACK?
OR I'VE DONE STH WRONG EARLIER TIS YR?
BUT WAD HAV I DONE WRONG?
WADEVA~DEY ARE JUS TAKIN ADVANTAGE OF ME...
JUS USING ME...
NW I NOE........
DEY SUX BIG TIME!!

你们好过份!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.