by - Saturday, June 10, 2006

yoyo!! im back! gone missing fer quite sometime again...hahahas!! frens could onli see me online but nt updating my blog..i'll explain. firstly, im busy with my new blogskin..hahahs!! learning lars~will change when it's done. secondly, i dont noe wad shld i write as nth really happen on me these few daes..hahas!! third, i am busy with the CassiopeiaSG forum..hahas~got some job to do.bleahs!! lastly, im recovering.if u read my previous post, u will noe im nt well.hahas!! but im alrite nw, prehaps?
i dont knoe~

hmm..basically,my day todae, went shopping with mummy ard town. went Cineleisure to visit my korean mart, SOL Mart. den there is this korean boy...my dong saeng..he's so cute.he dropped a packet of sweets so i helped him to pick up.after dat,he kept lookin at me whereva i go.haha~!! so i looked at him.actually wanna asked him wad he wan?? hahahas!! but his mummy arrived jus in time.so he wan to take a pack of chocolate but he couldnt reached..means he kept lookin at me fer help..hahas!! im so slow lars!! mian nae~hahas!!
walked ard cine den walked straight to Fareast. bought a pant..like the design alot.. den walked back to heeren.visited HMV..saw DBSG's "Heart, Mind and Soul" album..arghh!! finally eh!! im so happy when i saw it!!

yups! DBSG is going to Germany!! arghh!! but the match with France is at 3am in the nite!! aww~!! wonder im allow to watch it anot..haiis!!

excuse me!! i have a chinese blog web too..u may wan to visit..but pls leave a comment can?? tell me anything..hahas!! i'll reply!! hahahas~

will update links tmr or lata..hahas

annyoung!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.