by - Sunday, June 04, 2006

shall blog about ytd!!
met chongiians at CP. watched 'The Nun'...hmm~i actually understand the story but when comes to the end, im confused!! it means all the time Eve was the NUN...it's complicated lars...hahahas~after movie, went home while the rest went to celebrate Ms Kuck's bdae!! mummy came dwn to fetch me...

after bathing, mummy talked to me.i cried.i've finally confessed my thoughts to mummy.even my best frens dont know.if a real fren hu noes me, would noe dat i wont express my feelings or my thots.i'll keep it in my heart with me.ytd,i tell mummy how i feel and how lonely am i. mummy says i have to accept new changes and new accompanions. i should stay where am i now nt changing..the fact, everything ard me changed but it's onli me whether i wanna change/accept. like wad mummy said, i have to open the door to accept. i hope i can too. i'll try. we chatted till 3am..oh no! hahahas~but it worth..mummy cried too.she said if i have any probs in future, dont hid it and suffer alone.shared with her..dats wad family are. i really had to thanks my mummy.at least, she let me know how the world is like.<33

i feel a little beta now.but my eyes are swollen.freak! hahahas~

links updated!!
-shinna
-lee gek
-beverly

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.