by - Sunday, June 11, 2006

JENNA~IM SORRY!!

u are not stupid kies~sorry!! ='(

back.i wanna sae sth..

LIES! LIES! LIES! LIES! LIES!

why would i said dat?? cos it's really LIES! pple alwaes tell me dat dey hate pple lying to dem. but dey seem to enjoy lying to others..hahahs~isnt it weird? pple alwaes tell me to tell dem straight wads on my mind..but dey didnt do the way dey asked me to do. WEIRD! dey are so weird lars..i really dn noe wad ive done wrong kies!! im damn sad...but dey dn noe. jus wanna tell dem to stop FISHING!! hais~ dn act anymore.u cant hid urself all the time.truth and reality will reveal one day.

alrite! i shall probe in too much. Se7en is attending the golden melody awards tonite!! WOOTS!! i like his dance..so cool~hahahas!! in order to keep myself happy, DBSG and world cup will help me..DAE HAN MIN GUK!!! HWAITING!! same goes to England!!

to readers: rmb if u hate lies, dn lied to anyone. if u wan pple to be straight forward, u mus too. cos u will get wad u deserve in the end.one of my moto: if u wan pple to treat u the way u wan, den treat dem with the way u wan. thus, u will get wad u wan.=)) continue lata...

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.