by - Monday, June 05, 2006

STOP ALL UR LIES ALRITE!!

IF U ARE MY FREN!!! DAMN IT!!

alrite~hahahas!! i knew it long ago..wadeva u told me was just ur lies. im nt tinkin too much okays..wad meeting!! JUST LIES!! i hav tink wrongly abt u..pls dn treat me liddat~i may turn nasty.after wad mummy told me, i tink and reflect alot on myself. tryin to bluff me..come on~i have brain okay?? i dont know why u became liddat. pls don try to hurt my onli one best fren!! she's the onli one fren dat nva left me behind b4..as for u and her, both of u are slowly out of my world. i wouldnt care wad happened to u anymore cos u both wouldnt care too. pls!! wad i wan is truth..ive asked myself whether i did any wrongs.but den, i have nt been in the same class with u anymore..we meet each other during after sch and recesses..i did nth wrong this time!! it's all ur fault kies~dn try blaming me!! if u wan to carry on lying den be careful. cos i believe u will regret and have ur retribution..dont tell me nonsense dat u dn noe how to open ur mouth to speak to me..IT'S AN LAME EXCUSE!! hahaha~i will laugh at u!!

woohoo~i nva mention names rite? cos it's my blog!! readers~if u read and finds dat u feel guilty or wad, do relfect cos it may be u whom im tokin abt..hahahas~if u have done nth wrong, u wouldnt have feel guilty..am i rite??

RMB~I BECAME STRONGER ALREADY!!

I NOE WAD IM DOIN!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.