Enjoy the Little Things in Life

by - Monday, December 01, 2014

It's been long since I pen down my thoughts.
And I feel like it now :)

As some of you might know, I am running my own online shop for a year. Not to say it is popular in the market. Many people thought business is doing well, there are also people who think I'm a failure because they don't know much about my store.

I have clarify many times on my blog and verbally with friends who asked. I do it because I have passion for it and love doing it. Hope this clear some of your doubts.
I admit right now it is not active because my full-time job is in peak period. If given a choice, of course I don't mind my business in full-time basis. But right now, I have not come up with plan and I feel I need to learn more by working :)

-

Sometimes you meet a person and you just click—you’re comfortable with them, like you’ve known them your whole life and you don’t have to pretend to be anyone or anything.” - Alexandra Ardonetto

My choice of friends.
To be honest, I rarely have people going out with me and it's usually planned ahead for meetups. Impromtu? Nah~ It don't happen to me most of the time. My friends are all busy and I am tired of asking who is free to go out with me for a walk or chill at a cafe.
I do have a group of bffs who I met most of my time. But lately, 6 of us started to go separately in life.

We used to all working in the same company/department. But due to some circumstances, all of them have left the co, leaving me behind. hahaha!
Yet I am in a different department doing different things now. The presence of them still make me miss those days we had fun even though work kill us.

Lately, have not been seeing them for 2 weeks more. Tried planning meetup but all too busy to attend :((

I wonder how much my circle of friends will change or it will not. Of course I wish everything could still be the same and not change.
I will try my best to keep my friendships with everyone.

-

Turning 25 next month, I can't help to be a little emotional. Thinking of what my future will be, who will I meet.
If you ask if I wanna be like any other girl who fall in love and get married, my answer will be "YES! Of course I do."
If I answered an No, it would be a lie. And I shall be open up here since it's a space for me to speak truthfully.

So now if you ask if I am searching for love, my answer is "No."
I would prefer to let it happen naturally. I think it's more romantic than having to search for it. And you don't know when it is gonna come.
So be natural and wait for love to come :)

-

About Work.
Have been in the same old co for 2 years coming 3.
I have moved on to another jobscope. Still at my learning path because it is a very different type of workscope.
I have new bosses and they are nice. My team is real small. I think we are the smallest team in the co? I am happier now. I'm not a person who work for money. I work for happiness more than money. Call me silly, but I believe in this "money can't buy happiness".
I think everyone should learn this. Stop being money-minded and picky about jobs. A job that pays u high, aint gonna be the type of work you want. And it's always that case.

That's about my recent life. Nothing special.
I will be back again with a new year post!
CIAOS!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.