Hong Kong 2014 - 005

by - Sunday, December 07, 2014

 #ootd
Dress: Shenzhen
Bag/Shoe: Korea
Shades: Monki


Exploring the protest site almost everyday, because there's always new props up.


Sometimes, I feel happy to have a super Mom & Dad. They are okay to walk quite a distance and don't complain. Yet, the daughter complain instead. LOLS!


Despite thinking the Mongkok area is kind of unusually quiet, I thought it's the same for the city. Nope~ There's queue to the peak and mostly Koreans (tour group. Im fine with koreans) and PRC (Not fine with them because they pissed me off at the museum. Such a ass!) 







Audrey Hepburn





This was mehh~~ worse dessert so far in Hongkong.




And of course, how to not buy Pierre Herme macarons. Pricey than Laduree but delicious!
And you have a die-hard fan of macarons over here. I hunt it down and insist to buy it. End up cashless in my wallet!


 Not to forget, there are a few outlet for Stylenanda under I.T in HK.
But I think only some I.T outlets carry 3CE. Go to the one at Langham Place for 3CE.
Of course, I highly recommend their Lip Lacquer :)


End the day with Mister Softee!
I went crazy when I saw the truck. And sounded so excited when ordering. The person must be thinking I'm a 'sua-gu'. hehehe!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.