....

by - Friday, December 26, 2014

Happy Boxing Day!!

Anyws, the office is damn freezing cold now. Im suffering a brain freeze situation now.
And so... today is kind of a disturbing day when I thought it should be my peaceful day.

Sometimes, I just feel annoyed when some people just like to comment at everyone except themselves. Either they think too highly/perfect of themselves or they just simply cant keep their mouths shut.

I have people (in office) who like to comment on what I wear. Firstly, if you know me. I love following latest fashion trends and of course wear what is in trend. I try to dress appropriately at work because it is still a corporate place. So usually I wear dress. Secondly, the people in my workplace are mostly much older than me, so you know the age gap. They somehow can never understand why humans in our era dress like that. So they think they demure we are not.

WHATEVER!

Yea... I remembered I wear something colourful. And people start saying "Wah~ why so colourful today?" When I wear some bright colours "Wah! So bright ah?" Wear black "Why wear so black?" Today I wore a white dress because I have a gathering after work with a dress code of White. Then I gained many comments again. "Wah~ why so white? 'Why wear until like that?" (What is your like that mean?) "You better go home after work, dont scare people" (Seriously, am I the first person u see wearing white dress?).

I can never understand why they like to comment so much. Just because they dont have the guts to dress up. My bosses dont give any comments. And some commentators are young adults like me. Well, if you dont know about fashion or dont dress up like me, then shut up. People who doesnt dress like you or be like you, doesnt mean they are weird.

I just feel so annoying. Like walk out of the room is a wrong choice. But thinking it another way, prolly I am special.. shine bright like a diamond mah~ so bright that caught people's attention. :D
*FLIP HAIR*

My day is ending. And the party is gonna be up. I will update more soon.

Love & Peace

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.