Y.A.C.H.T

by - Sunday, November 10, 2013

Back with another overdue post.

This time me went on yacht with my department girls. It was an "bad" experience that I would not go on yacht anymore. LOLS!
For the 4 hours, I vomited about 3 times, and most of the time I spent lying on yacht while the rest were having fun. Yes~ I have motion sickness or sea sick. It was a crazy one. I have not been having motion sickness for a long time. Hate it so much!

And so... let the pictures begin talking about my trip :D





















AND! Not forgetting it's Halloween week. So how can we just stay home in the night! Impromtu decision with 3 of my girls after the Yacht.
We decided to meet for dinner at Makansutra. All the cravings for satay, stingray, hokkien mee. 





We missed the halloween exhibit and i parted with my girls to a birthday celebration at Teoheng.


x

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.