Failed Food Trip // Nine Thirty by Awfully Chocolate x Paradise Dynasty

by - Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hello!
Back with another food trip update. However, we somehow failed it again :((
Planned a food trip with Tinghuan & Faviia but fail. hahha!

Faviia brought us to Symmetry. However, it was full house and we decided not to wait. Searching other nice places with empty stomach and we saw a KFC advert at the bus stop. SO! We settled our brunch at KFC. No nice~~ we were praying to have nice dessert.

Walked to Esplanade. And Tinghuan brought us to Nine Thirty by awfully chocolate. Not my first time visiting ninethirty. But I didn't know they have an outlet in Esplanade. I visited the one at Katong.
So we slack over there with no one in the shop. So peaceful. I don't mind coming alone because the place is just so quiet to let me have some alone time. haha!

Selca before heading out :)



This is a must-try! Creme Brulee! So nice!!


Not forgetting some tea ! My all-time favourite EARL GREY TEA!


Ninethirty by Awfully Chocolate
East Coast Road
131 East Coast Road Singapore 428816
---
Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay
8 Raffles Avenue #02-14 Singapore 039802

Next up is dinner! Called Cherron out with us. She became our foodie member too! 
Suggested Paradise Dynasty as we all are still full. And since the girls have not been there before.

I am gonna introduce this carefully!

Paradise Dynasty is one under the Paradise group. They have Taste Paradise, Kungfu Paradise & Canton Paradise. I just love their dimsum - especially XIAO LONG BAO & CUSTARD BUN. 

Paradise Dynasty is namely known for their colorful xiao long bao! But of course we did not had it that day. Instead we had traditional xlb! Still nice okay!!





TADAA! MY FAVOURITE XLB!!


Paradise Dynasty
2 Orchard Turn

#04-12A ION Orchard
Singapore 238801
Fax: 6509 9117
(We do not accept reservations)


xxx

Personal update time!
Lately, I have live kind of more happily. Dump away those unwanted thoughts. The month of October was terrible but moving end of it, my life was abit better. It's all about myself. I gave up and causing all the troubles to myself. I questioned myself if this is what I want.
So now~ a new me. I promised to be more happy.

Also, MDP have been resting for a month. It's time for a comeback. Having high hopes for MDP's upcoming launch. And big news is!! MDP is going to re-brand!!! Yes. Right now, I am cracking my brains up for the website. I can't wait to share this piece of news to everyone!!

I really thankful to all who have help me. Especially my parents!! Not forgetting my customers! Of course my beautiful models and bloggers!
I promised to work hard for MDP!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.