빼빼로데이 | HAPPY PEPERO DAY !

by - Monday, November 11, 2013

안녕!! ^^

여러분~ 해피 빼빼로 데이 !! ^^
Am here wishing everyone HAPPY PEPERO DAY! And of course HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YUNYANN!


So what is Pepero day?

You guys should know the korean Pocky? Pepero! Yes! I love it a lot!!


Pepero day is similar to Valentine's Day in Korea. Every year 11th November, most koreans will celebrate Pepero day like another Valentine's day. Why 11th November? Because of the biscuit sticks! It resembles four 1.. so 11/11 :)

In this day, couples will exchange Pepero sticks to each other and also other gifts. It is just treated as another valentine's day where you give your love ones some gifts or to make it significant, you give Pepero stick to them :))

So sweet right? But we don't practice this in Singapore. I was munching on Pepero stick in office today. And I bought that pack myself. LOLS! sad life~ I don't mind my future boyfriend just buy me Pepero on Pepero Day!! So lovely & cute!! hahaha!



Love's in the air~~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.