Relationship

by - Thursday, November 14, 2013

I have not been dating for years. I cannot remember how sweet my past relationships were. Or rather I don't want to remember. I don't think there were good ones. hhaha!

For now, I have no dates neither do I have guy friends who are my type.

If you ask me if I am ready for a relationship, my answer is ''I don't know''. Really~ part of me want to start a relationship. Find a nice, suitable guy and fall deeply in love with him. Yet, another part of me is stopping this. I am a very weird person. My mood changes unpredictably. Hot and cold treatment? You can say me. hahaha! I do not know why I am like this too.

I envy some friends of mine who have dates. Guys date them out. Envy because I have like almost none. Partly to blame myself. I am quite unfriendly when it comes to meet people I first met. Even though with my friends around, I usually treat them as invisible, honestly. oops! I don't start conversation. I only wait for them to talk to me. And you will be surprised, I will act as if I have never talk to them at all after the event. Usually when people start talking to you, you feel better and start being friendly. But for my case is nono~ unless Im really drunk or high~ hahaha!

I remembered one of my cousins advised me to get some self-help books. I feel like kuku lehs~~ imagine I walk into Kinokuniya and look up for self-help about relationship. I think strangers will laugh at me. LOLS!

I have no idea when I could meet that special someone. I feel even sad because Christmas is coming. I have no special someone to buy gift. I love buying gifts for that special one:)

Guess, I can only pamper myself with maybe a Chanel?
hahaha!

Nights!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.