by - Thursday, December 03, 2009

while blogging ytd, i forget to tell u guys that i will not be blogging anymore till i wish to.

yes~ if u are with me these few days, u will understand why.
i really wanna hughug all my frens.. my classmates especially. seriously, when i with my bro and sis, they never fail to make me laugh. i used to laugh and laugh.. but now i laugh just to cover. i dont noe why. and i simply hate it. pple noe me as someone who keep smiling even at lame things. yes. but these few days were the most tiring days i ever felt. worst than taking olevel and exams.
i told him and my frens that i will hold on. but my heart just cant go that way. it hurts me too. im a sinner. ive make someone who love me, so hurtful.
i spoke to mummy. she said it's like that. we youngster dont noe anything. she said we both have different 思想. it's not just character and thinking. it's the thing we are looking for or u can say the mind and heart. our directions are pointing at different places.
mostly my fault~
im a person who cant settle down at a place... i prefer friendship more than love.
i noe once i am into a relationship, i am not me. not any guys can understand me truely and tolerate me. i noe wad is right and wrong, and i willing to listen comments. but after that, i will still make my decision by listening to my heart.

i could not brace myself up becos i have lost direction. i wanna be set free. that's why from years back, i have been telling myself not to go into relationship. but now, i thought it would be different. yet, it's not. i still wanna be a free person.

seriously, i dont noe wad to do now.
that's why just give me time to find my direction back.
whether is it a nice one or not, i still hope to find myself back. the one that my family and friends always get to see.

so... if one day u see this web not available.
it means i have deleted my blog.
i have feeling of not blogging anymore.
maybe cos ive grow up!

bye readers~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.