Last paper tmrrrrrrwww!

by - Wednesday, December 09, 2009

HELLOSSS!

yesyesyes!
last paper tmr. and it's freaking econs. i prefer doing all those accounting shits than reading and memorising shits. hahaha!

also, i was freaking sad today that i went home straight after my paper. like serious-lee~ gonna flunk my QMethod cos of the darn freaking last question. fuck it! hahaha!
anyways, i am damn worry about my results now. sucks with the first 2 papers. i hope to get atleast an A for econs. but i not sure yet. i shall pull up my socks after my term break. gonna see me as NERD! fishball! cos i am not that clever at all.

for now, im going back to my notesss. GRR....
endure and tmr have fun!!!!
gonna have fun with classmates!

anticipate for Samsung Xmas celeb!!!!!!!!!!!!

byeeessssss!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.