SCHOOL TMR!

by - Sunday, December 27, 2009

hello!

i noe i noe.. i said i will update... hahaha!
anyways, im lazy lars.

now i should tune back my sleeping time again. no more staying up till 3am. hahaha!
now i have to be a hardworking nerd, studying. i swear, i will put 101% effort in my work this term. it's my last term before year2. i need to do something to my results. it's not getting me anywhere. i fucking dont wanna go SIM or any private uni. i want SMU! if not, i will bid goodbye to Singapore and go unis at other countries. hehehe! yes, that's my plan!

my wish from young is to leave this little dot for a few years. learn something out there... explore that place. hahaha! i mean i hate this little dot cos i have been in here for years. i dont wanna stay here forever. like crazy~ most things here dont really leave me good impression. hahaha!
i have pple who only take frens for granted, being betrayed. whatever~ enough of those fucking things. hahaha!

school starts tomorrow. and no sch on thur! like yay!
i wanna go sing!!!!!!! should i find ahmei, daryl and QLX? or my classmates? or my girls?
ahh~ shall ask first. who knows i end up at home. waste one day! hahaha!

off now..
i need to sleep if not i will be in bad bad mood tmr!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.