It's New Year Eve! part 2

by - Thursday, December 31, 2009

This year was a great year to me?
i spent 2009 laughing a lot. hahaha!

Work:
it's been a year since i joined the mobile line and Samsung. i remembered pple who work with me but im still sucks at remembering their names. LOLS! from work, i get to know great frens and form a clique too. i have become close with people like Jasmine, Chunan, Nic, Wende cos of my cousin. during the year, i get to know daryl and ahmei too. and we clique well cos of work. LOLS! ohya, not forgetting, the promoters who normally club with me! i rmb we club almost every week with promoters. so fun!

School:
it's my first year in poly. i still rmb orientation, i was super quiet cos i dont really talk much with strangers. however, as the days goes by, the class have very good unity. i have a great year with them. everyday is laughter in school. i dont really experience good days in sec sch. i hope my days in poly will be fun and fun with them!

Life:
yep. life is full of ups and downs. i made frens, learnt new things, fell in love etc. i have more to learn.
i had a happy 2009 cos i met great people who made it so happening! hehehe!
i hope 2010 will be even greater! hahaha!
i saw the change in me, my character and my thinking. LIKE!
now, i am very happy with my life. yay!
i wish everyone a Happy New Year! live your days to the fullest! hahaha!
seriously, being happy is the most important thing in life!

got to go now..
meeting cutie pie later!
and ck's house for new year celeb!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.