emo day, today.

by - Friday, July 10, 2009

my lack of updates.
yes...
yap xue'e is seriously lack of sleep! haha!

however, i wanna update on previous days...but i have forgotten what i did.
wth! i have bad memory! haha~

so i will just update about these few days.
we are done with our wrtoral chap 1. yes~ presented on tuesday.
just read from slides cos we were not prepared. LOLS! we were even late for class cos of editing, printing. and we were like running from library to LT. wth~

on wed, went t1 with classmates after sch. lunch at carls junior. ohya~
we celebrated caleb's bdae too! haha~
i bought my legging at cotton on:)
at night, i met faviia at cp. dined at mac. after which, we went to meet up with her frens.
went phuture. it was damn fun! i saw my in charge and colleagues.. and i was like "wtf! omg!"
hahaha~
home at 4 plus.

thur, i went to sch like half dead.
yea~ sleeping through lesson. even my tutor thinks im shag! hahaha~
after sch, i went office to return phones. slept through the bus journey. i seldom doze off. hahaha~
went home.. change my clothes and SLEEP! woke up at 9plus cos i haven had my dinner.

today was a EMO day for me!
all becos of the fucking engdraw! haha~
i shall go free access from next week onwards. cant afford to fail anymore.
so i went straight home after sch, instead of staying to do project. cooked noodles for myself:(
rest awhile and i fell asleep. hehs!
woke up 5plus...quickly bathed and went to meet my girls!
yes! i finally see them! hahaha~
some were not able to join us. hope next time lars.. should be during the hols?
we dined at sch's coffee shop. yep! i miss the prawn mee! hahaha~ i rmb having it every monday during lunch. LOLS!
after that, we went pasar malam. hahaa~
den hougang green for mango ice. okay~ what u expect from us???
with noisy joanne around (OOPS!), surely there will noise! hahaha~
again, we laughed like there's nobody around. LOLS!
sometimes, i really miss sec sch days cos of my girls. hahaha~
went home then....


tmr no work for me!
gonna work on sun only:)
i think i need more time to study. main exams coming.
stop playing and start study:) hahaha~

to people on my tags!
i know who u are! hahaha~
fishball lars hors?! hahaha~

fyi, im a dependent person who doesnt like pple to bother about what im doing.
i know what is right and wrong. how to do this and that.
i enjoy my freedom given and doesnt wish anyone including my parents to destroy it.
so, stop askin me this and that, before i get really irritated.
if i need ur help, i will call for sos.
well, to my frens, if u need my help, u can dial my num or text me too:)
when i said im not interested meaning i really have 0% interest.
so easy to understand.

wtf!
sound so emo?! hahaha~

be back when im free:)

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.