bad girl...

by - Thursday, July 23, 2009

decide to blog before i go to my LALA Land.
hahaha~

i skip sch today. yes~ bad girl.
was actually planning to see doctor cos i haven fully recover but den.. im lazy to queue and go through all those troublesome bla bla bla..as u noe now becos of h1n1...
so i went out for breakfast with my mummy and my aunt. my little cutie is still as cute as ever.
i went off with dajie and steven korkor.. cos steven korkor drove me to xms. yes, i went back alone quietly. LOLS!
collect my year book and testimonial, like finally.
and hooray... cos i dont need to go back again! hahaha~

i am on standby on sat. and not working on sun.
ya~ there goes my $$$. hahaha~

i am not feeling good.
i tink i need to blame my classmates...for all those joke and scandals!!
hahaha~
just joking lars...

but i am really not feeling good.
suddenly, i feel dat i am different.
maybe it's a good thing...
cos i find difficulty in trusting people now...
who cares about my thoughts... i think only god.

off to sleep now...

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.