THE NEHS!

by - Wednesday, July 01, 2009

heyo!
since i have a little bit of time, so i shall blog a little.
hahaha~

ytd, my class was super HIGH!
it's k903's webcam day. hahaha!
the funnier shots are all in FB. it's really funny that now i look through the pics, i can laugh out loud! hahaha~
so during lectures ytd, we were not paying attention. hahaha!
i think i love my class:D



today...
omg! bus super crowded. weiting and me were late. LOLS!
so cute...tequan and shiyu called me one after another, telling me they will be late.
hahaha!
one stuck in rain, another i dont noe wad reason. haha!
engfund lab was cool. me and tequan were like figuring why our LED lights oppositely. -.-
after sch, went KFC. how sinful~ hahaha! den went back sch to do project.
as usual, we crap and crap. however, we did our speech!
and idiotic yeechin started spamming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeechin, u dont forget that u still have 3 more yrs hors! hahahaa~
left sch around 5.
okay...
my frens formed the 'NEH FAMILY'. there are altogether neh1-neh6.
so it gets super disgusting when u start calling the number of neh! hahaha~
and neh2 is the best! hahaha!
im off now!
2NE1's mini album out soon!
i miss my bf!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.