School can be fun too:)

by - Tuesday, July 21, 2009

안녕!
this blog is lack of updates.
yups!
u must know...i have lots to do.
and xuee has been studying:)
recently, i am worry about my results. i seem wanting to skip lectures.
so...i am trying to catch wad my tutors are talking during tutorial. LOLS!
emath is the only i cannot understand. partly my fault but my tutor is at fault too. hahaha~

anyways, i love my classmates. i dont know why, we seem to have know each other for quite long..in actual, we only know each other for like 3 months only. LOLS! we all get along well!
that's why i love k903. and i hope we shall be like this during our 3 years in tp!

i am lazy to update day by day.
so...ya! i shall keep it short!

me hasnt recover from cough. i worsen my voice by going sing on last thur. so i officially lost my voice on last friday. ya~ i become ah du's sister. hahaha~
i went product training on fri. afterwards, was movie at ehub. haunting isnt that scary as compared to drag me to hell:)
i was at work during the weekends. roadshow at cp. my voice show no improvement cos i am super busy. and upper ranks kept nagging. u werent dere to see how busy am i. others still can walk around...once im at my booth, i rarely move about becos i cant even go toilet. i wanna go pee was also a prob! so stop complaining that i didnt do my job! i am sick and i still trying to push sales for u lohs!
wth~ drop that topic.

so far sch is okay! tmr is wed!
and i love thur cos i end sch at 11am! should be 4pm..but busfund is cancelled! haha~

i shall share some pics with u!

taken today when we were going home. faviia made tequan put on the seat belt. LOLS!


k-session with classmates! that's when i lost my voice...
and i love singing! hahaha~


all the math equations drove us to madness! hahaha~
see! we are sleepy!


camwhore during lectures.....


our class has lots of scandals.... LOLS!

ohya~
suju held their concert during the last weekends!
pls include singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im off to slp now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.