start studying!

by - Tuesday, July 14, 2009

hello!!
im here to blog:D

sat:
i met eileen at bugis. shop for chun kiat's pressie! and also for my bag. hahaha~
i saw many desired clothes...and i will go back to get it! hahaha~
went tampines to meet faviia and shihan. before meeting, we went long john to eat:)
okay... at chun kiat's house.. basically it's filled with raymond's voice! cos he kept sing "The Eye of tiger"..wtf! like dont noe how many times! the pple playing mahjong wanted to kill him! hahaha~

sun:
i went work at bugis smw. my super worst sales ever...i shant brood over it:)
went break with melvin, nokia promoter, yuzhe and his frens.
after work, we went to eat beancurd. LOLS!
home after that. and i had fever~ wth!

mon:
wanted not to go sch...but mummy hates it. hahaha~
so i went sch.
managed to do my engdraw well:)
lectures are boring! hahaha!
and i almost fell from the stairs when going lecture twice?! hahaha~
same people happened to witness this. LOLS! they are lijia and tequan. stop laughing at me! and forget about it! hahaha~ well, it's really scary cos my head is like floating. haha!

today:
my throat is not any better. instead, im like abit on and off at times. haha!
i skipped engfund lec cos i wont listen either. so i went to eat fried maggie with my classmates:)
ya...should kill me! cos im sick and still eat fried maggie. worst still i added curry! LOLS!
after sch, went home with lijia and tequan!

gonna stay back in sch tmr for emaths and engdraw! i am gonna be a good girl and start studying for my exams, although it's like a month later. but u know, time flies. ahaha!
after blogging, i will go study for my business fund quiz. shall do emaths tmr. i dont wish to flunk any tests! hhaha!

i have plan for thur and fri already. and i hope it goes well. hahaha!
thur gonna go sing with my classmates! cool sia~ hahah!
fri, i have product training! after that, will be movie with my supper gang! hahaha!

off now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.