WEAK

by - Sunday, December 23, 2007

annyoung!

i was woken up by my painful tummy!
guess i might have eaten something expired.
that's the bread. hahas! oh my~

tomorrow might be watching movie with the girls. i wanna go sing!
when are we going uh? hahahas~

by the way, heard from adeline and huixin, gonna have a class outing on the 31st. guess, they are planning. i hope it will go on smoothly. i have not been seeing my classmates! wonder how's everyone? school is resuming! new year!! i hate 2007 so much ne! hahahas~ i am waiting for the fun and exciting new 2008! it will be the time i reborn again. hahas!

enough of rubbish! go watch vid lers...
my lovely girls~ can i not give u guys xmas pressie? hahahas! cos i no time buy lehs.
ohkay... if u read this, pls tell me wad kinda choco u like! okay?
cyas soon.

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.