OH MY~

by - Tuesday, December 04, 2007

heyhey!
dear im here!

you know what?! i was woken up by a call from my dearest baobei, xianfei! hahahas~
he called and i answered.
he said: " hello, San Shen ars (san shen is my mother)! u got go market?"
me (half awake): hello! hello!
xianfei: hello! San shen~..... aunty mummy (my aunt)~ i think i call wrong lehs.
me: hello~ xianfei ars!
aunt: hellos! cecilia ars~ your mummy went out already right?
me: ya~ hahas!
aunt: no lars~ xianfei wants to find someone out with him. hahas~
me: oh~ my mummy went out already. hahas~
hang up! hahahas~

so funny! how cute can he be. today is the second day he had call to ask my mummy out. hahahas~ ohmy!

however, after hanging up, i went back to sleep! LOLS! woke up at 10+. that's early! watched tv and had my breakfast! went to use the com.

i have been watching NEWS the whole day today!

gonna go slp soon! im tired for no reason. hahahas~
byebye!!

You May Also Like

1 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.