HAPPY BDAE SEUNGRI!

by - Wednesday, December 12, 2007

hello! miss me?
hahahas~

i went out with weiting today to marina sq. after we buying, went mac to eat. hahahas! i told u, i like eating these few days! hahaas~ next, we took train back to cp. went to the library. all the books were on loan! how to do homework lehs? can dont do? hahahas! i havent even touch a single bit of it. everyone has done a little already. so i am going to do my homework soon. ahahahs! after that, went minitoons. weiting wanna buy sweets. hahas! then, we went metro to look for leon and frens however they had quit. hahas~ left jackson working. hahas! home next.

weather is damn cold these few days. my nose is block! to tell u the truth, my cough hasnt really heal. D: i hate when i cough! cos it take ages to heal! shit my lungs & windpipe!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.