by - Thursday, May 25, 2006

sians!!! todae whole day was at hall doin the rocket thingy. sarah and i pair..hahahas~while making, there's lots of laughter among us. i cut my hand accidentally..din look out when i was cutting..hahahas!!! oh~dat guy instructor asked me am i okay? hahahas~he was like the nice looking one among all guys instructors..hahahas!! i told him im alrite, jus a minor cut..but it's hurts kies!!

all sec 3s were release early..went back to class..said sth dat shocked bernie the most..hahahas!! i dont noe why i said those things too..hahahas... "don disturb me..if nt i'll stab ur ----!! hahahs!! akmal looked at me surprisingly..hahahs!! oops! paiseh!!

had my recess todae with meijun and sam..hahahs~1st time yae?? cos we were release early and had to go back at 11am..so din wait fer galfrens..hahahas!!

saw mr pah and asked him fer those things i needed from him..hahas!! mr pah asked me dont my classmates noe dat Cecilia was my name?? i answered dey noe but dey called my chinese name..den he said oh~ but it's a nice name..i like it!! den he asked whether my daddy likes a american singer/group cos dey sang a song Cecilia..i tink. i said no cos my daddy dont listen to english songs.he just choose this name fer me.hahahas~wanna thx mr pah lars!! he's so funny.hahahs..

went home with rongyi..met mummy at CP to have our lunch. bought cards fer ms tan and went to cold storage to buy tibits!! hahahas~

2 more days and i can rest fer 1 mth!!! hooray~!!
end here..annyoung!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.