by - Saturday, May 20, 2006

I DON WISH TO SAY SO MUCH...IM SAD.
HAIS~LET ME HIDE MYSELF FER THIS WEEKEND...

todae inter-house games. i did played.the interesting and challenging match was against Jaguar..cos dey hav quite a number of gud players but we won...thankies team mates!!!
hui shin scored the most goals!!! Falcon gals were in the 1st position fer netball...gud job gals!!!

after games, went back to class to see my physics result..i'd rather don see okays!! my onli hope!! dwn to the drain..i cried. din really tok with anyone in class after recess..

SORRY WILSON~ I REALLY NT FEELING GUD JUS NW..

went NP..got sth to do during holidays.dats gud!! if nt i will rot at home..i feel better then.
but this weekend let me hid myself in my own world..let me be wad i wan..

changed my background music.. it's Dong Bang Shin ki!!! it's a world cup song..dey sang it..
"Fighting Spirit of Dong Bang"
23 may is the startin of world cup!! gonna go er jie's house often to watch Korea and England!!

got hold of Dong Bang Shin ki's new japan song, "Begin"... it's a sad love song if im nt wrong. i cried when i listen to the song.it was nt the lyrics but the melody.

hais~~~~~!!!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.