by - Monday, May 15, 2006

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL MUMMY!!!
I LOVE MY MUMMY AND GRANDMA!! <3

went Bugis again to collect cake frm Crystal Jade..den went Missha to buy make-up remover but dey said the small bottle is sold out!! sad =(..headed to grandma's house.blow the cake, took photos..will upload it later.okiies~the cake is yummie and it's all chocolate!! me and grandma like chocolate!! ahahahas~after eating, played mahjong.WTH!!! i lost ard $8 at 1st but won $6 plus back..hahahas!! went to the coffee shop to had our dinner..me,daddy and sis were chattiing about World Cup..yups!! ENGLAND & KOREA!!
DAE HAN MIN GUK~!!! ahahahs...

sent grandma home and went home too..

im currently doin facial..hahahas...i cant tok nor laugh..ahahahs~

back to sch tmr~siians!!! cyas~

here's the pics!!


the cake.


my grandma.(aint she cute?? hehs)


my sis and me together with grandma.


mummy and grandma.

i have a chinese blog!! may link me!! http://blog.xuite.net/xueer90/myworld

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.