by - Thursday, May 18, 2006

BLOODY FREAK TODAY~OKAY!!!
IM NT OKAY TODAY!!! FISH DAY!!

firstly, attire check!! i don tink the SLs meet the sch standard too!!! Miao Xian's hair is so neat and tidy alr..dat SL stil asked to pin up her hair like her's!! WTF!!! she should follow Miao Xian's loh!! den she checked my skirt!! damn it~!! UNFAIR!!! me and Sarah got caught fer skirt onli..WTH!! whole sec 3 onli the 2 of us!!! SL's gonna be joking with ME!! dat SL's skirt is nt long oso lors!! FISH!! i wanna thx Ms Lee kies!! if nt her, i had alr lengthen my skirt alr...becos of dat stupid SL, i hav to do another check tmr again!! BLOODY SL!!

THEN!!! my POA result...such a great DISSAPOINTMENT okays!! i gt 66/100..this is nt the grade i wan!!
geography...27.5/50. dats nt i wan either!!!
SS...26/50. AND I STUDIED SOOO DMAN HARD FER IT!!!! THIS IS WAD I GET!!!

im damn SAD, DISSAPOINTED and ANGRY!!! ARGHH!!!!!!!!!!!
FISHERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIPARU!!!!
WHY????????
i really tried veh veh uber hard, u noe??? why cant i meet to my standard?? why cant i get the results i wan?? why things dont turn out the way i expect?? WHY??
im in pain okays??? im sad!!! i cried!! but wad's the use?? no use!!!!

pls leave me and dn ever try to provoke me..if nt i might be nasty!!! regardless of whoever okays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN DBSG CANT MADE ME SMILE!! SO BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I MEANT WAD I SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.