by - Friday, May 19, 2006

im getting more and more disappointing... hais~wad happened?? u know wad?? i failed my MATHS!!! it's sickening alrite!!!! i'd studied so hard fer it..i wanna cry okiies!!!

my chem get 25/100...i magnage to pass cos i noe i din really study fer chem..let's hope physics help my science...If i fail PHYSICS, you will see me crying...i really out in alot effort in physics!!! pls pls!!! dn disappoint me anymore..no more kies!!!

my fren said my nick alwaes SAD!! No okays!! i have reasons...u said as if im attracting attention...im NOT!! it's my of expressing myself..cant isit?? wad world isit now?? why cant pple do things as dey wish..why cant dey have their own views?? why those people had to interfere so much?? WHY??

im losing control..i dn wanna hide anymore!!! i have my rights, my attitude, my emotions and my way of expressing...WHY should i kept it dwn inside everytime??

yah...sabrina said we should find time to sit dwn and tok. i agreed too... cos i hasnt been telling anyone my feelings...no one noes. dey onli tink dat im a CRAZY GAL!! but im NOT!!
im SAD actually..IF U DONT NOE DEN SHUT UP!!

im nt scoldin anyone..jus let me vent my anger on my webpage kies??

hais~

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.