by - Friday, May 26, 2006

im kinda busy in the first half of the day.??hahhas~was trying to clear everything dat i needed to do cos tmr's last day of sch alr...

kies~i felt so disgrace todae..as i went up on stage to get voucher fer my class. i din noe at first. mr singh made an annoucement fer me to go up..i was thinking mayb i missed up some stuff at the meeting..untill the SL who read out the announcements said,"lets welcome mrs low to giv our the prizes"..den i noe wads goin on. oh my~so the chairman who was ahead of me looked at me with blur eyes..hahahs~

GREAT NEWS!! jus fer me lars..hahahas~ i gt TOP 4 position in my class.. it's a gud thing..cos i have nva get into TOP 5 position..
1st in class= charmaine
2nd= miao xian
3rd= sarah
4th= ME
5th= joy
CONGRATS TO THE OTHER 4s..hahahas~

ms tan gave us watched Howl's moving Castle. it's a nice show..funny too. i like Howl!! he's so pretty and handsome.he's a guy wizard. hahahas~ he's pretty like Lee JunKi and Jaejoong.hahaha~but too bad, Howl is jus an animation.hahahas~

thankies TIMOTHY fer helping me!!! YOU ARE A NICE GUY!!! hahahas~

tmr is ms tan's last dae in xms. gonna miss her!!! hais~another gud tcher is leaving..

end here!! free frm tmr!!! enjoy!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.