Visual #21

by - Friday, March 13, 2015

“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” 
- Lao Tzu


Japan snacks never fail me.





Recently, I have been, again, in deep thoughts. Maybe after you reach mid-twenties, you tend to think a little more realistically.
Not sure if some of you are going through the same thing as me...

As far as I know myself, my priorities in terms of friendship still stays the same. As long as I agreed to this meetup, I will go. The other plans that come after that, I will reject or ask if they are able to postpone. But I guess most of my friends or people out there dont do this.

It's happening to me right now. Feeling really low lately to see how things changes so fast, perhaps how humans change their camps so easily. Partly because we don't share the same interests, logic or pursuing the same path anymore.

I don't mind if my friends come across this post (most of them won't/can't be bothered). Im trying my best to stay same camps. I appreciate people who still bother to stay in contact. I really dislike to be just some of their last options. Example, cos their dates not free, other more important friends not free, then they ask you out. I become the last resort to their loneliness.

Sometimes, I ask myself when I could find the right guy and whooosh! my life will only be him. since most of my friends are doing this to me. some say i didn't ask them out. ohwell, if only the chats can allow me to churn a report to show statistics on how many times I have initiated and gotten rejected. IF ONLY!

If they wanna know why I stopped initiating, they should put themselves into my shoe. You try keep getting rejections to your plan lohs! U SEE U HAPPY ANOT LARS?!

Another thing, I am very prompt to texts because when the notifications pop up, I find it very irritating not clearing them. Too bad to be an OCD. I DON'T LIKE TO SEE NOTIFICATIONS POP UP AND NOT CLEARING! At least I bother to read and reply okay? I really dislike people who read and don't reply. Does replying a yes or no so difficult? or require you to squeeze brain juice? So it's all about priority. See if is their dates/bfs/gfs text them, they will read and ignore lars!

What comes around goes around. I have been telling myself I won't do that even if I gotten into a relationship in future. Most of them tell me not to say too early. Things will change. Alright~ since they say so right. I shall see lohs? Even if I change, isnt it a tight slap or in  a way, karma to them?

That's how you treat a friend who treats you as priority.
As you age, friendship becomes very uncertain. Now I ask myself if I know my friends well. ohwell, I don't think so. because people keep changing. I can't force to keep them if they want to leave. No point to me... I just feel very tired. It takes 2 hands to clap. I have put in enough effort already... whether to sustain is up to the other parties.

If you are reading this, and going through this too, please brace up. I'm sure there are still friends out there who will be there for you. May be not now, but you meet him/her as time goes by :)

Have a great weekend!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.