Bangkok Story 2015; Prologue

by - Tuesday, March 03, 2015

My first trip in 2015! To BKK!
BKK was not in my plan initially. But my friend asked out of blue and I just feel that jetting off~

Stayed at Berkeley Hotel as friend suggested. But I still prefer Glow!!



View from room!
All pictures were taken from my nxmini! First time I brought my mini cam overseas!





My first time to Big C supermart! And the pink eggs caught my attention. LOLS!





This was chance upon when we were looking for After You dessert. And because it had to be macarons and rilakkuma!


And so I bought one! And it tasted good!!!! Regretted buying just one only!


Each visit so far to BKK. I have never fail to go Asiatique.



Chance upon a roadside stall nearby Rod Fai nightmarket that sells mini macarons.
I did not hesitate to buy. hahah!




Did my CNY nails in BKK. But I swear I will never do any 3D nailart anymore. Even though it looks pretty! :(
On a side note, please give your nails a breather. Because my nails are cracking seriously. I have to cut it away as they grow. So its gonna be a while before I start doing my nails again :((

That's not all for BKK post. I am still editing the pictures! So stay tune!
:D

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.