Bangkok Story 2015; Rod Fai Night Market

by - Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The only not food post I've got for the whole bangkok trip.
We choose to visit the new night market - ROD FAI.


I was kinda disappointed after walking rounds at the entrance. But when we ventured at the further back where we saw many food stalls... I was so so so wrong! I actually judged too fast!
Both yanqing and me feel that the size of this night market can fight against Chatukchat!
We didnt managed to walk the whole market because we were super tired and hungry. We had a sudden craze for their Mcdonald. YES~ mcdonald! Because they have this chicken strips! hahaha!


Rod Fai is another night market which gotten more of vintage feel in it. Prepare to see many youngsters displaying their artistic feel around this night market.



Definitely a must go spot now!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.