Bangkok Story 2015; Another Hound by Greyhound

by - Sunday, March 08, 2015

Another Hound Cafe is a sister brand from Greyhound Cafe. Opened in 2005, Another Hound's concept is "Chic & Glam Asian" - Italian dinind twists. As much to its concept, settings in the cafe stand it out from the other cafes. To me, it's like a cafe with fine dining feel. 


Lighs deco with creativity.
Let's go into food...


We don't forget appetizers to calm our hunger down for a little... heh!

Fried Salmon Spring Rolls served with Alioli sauce.
-
Took a look at its menu, I love spring rolls and of course with it being wrapped with Salmon. It's a must for me to try. 



Greyhound's Favorites - Spaghetti with Thai Anchovy

When I see anchovy on its menu, I was hesitant to order because I don't really fancy anchovy. But since it's stated as one of greyhound's favorites, I decided to give it a try.
No disappointment! Not as spicy as I thought it would turn out. The dish gets you wanting to keep on eating.


Fettuccini with Soft-shell Crab in Black Pepper sauce.

Recommended by my friend..
Not really up to my expectations but the soft-shell crab is superb..not the pasta though.



Another favorite from Greyhound - 
Calamari Fritti with tartar sauce.



You don't leave greyhound without dessert. Well, the last visit to Greyhound, I did not try any desserts. So I was hoping to try them one day!! Right company and you get to try what you want!

Flipping through the dessert menu, everything is nice to me. I just wanna order everything off the menu. But we do not have any stomach space anymore.

Ordered their Red Velvet waffle!
PLEASSSSEEEEEEE!!
If any cafes in Singapore were to able to make such beyond comment Red Velvet waffle, please contact me!!!
In between the waffles were berry sauce!
Sweetness overload!!

I missed this a lot!!!



Another Hound cafe by Greyhound

Siam Paragon 1st Floor
Tel. 0-2129-4409-10
Opening Hours : 10.00 – 22.00

Have a sweet week ahead!!

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.