2013 RECAP; HOPES FOR 2014

by - Sunday, January 05, 2014

Hi People!
First post of 2014!! *SCREAMS*
Can you believe!? It's freaking 2014 now! Time really flies like nothing. LOLS!

I have decided to recap 2013 and state my hopes for 2014 first. Then, followed by the outdated 2013 posts.

So let's get started~~

Jan'13:
I stated my 2013 resolutions:

I hope to slim down. (WTH! I know)
I hope to have a pay rise. ($.$)
I hope my job will be smooth for me.
I hope my business will start well. (Please support me)
I hope to go Korea in the winter.
I hope 2013 just go well for me like 2012.

Out of 6, 3.5 actually accomplished. Not that bad~
In Jan, I hit 23 years of living in this world. It was a bad month for me though. Because I kind of quarreled with my girls from sec sch. And I have never seen them after that. But, am blessed with 2 bbgs who brought me for dinner :))

May'13:
First family trip to Taiwan! It's the first time my parents and sister travel out together. And we went to a beautiful place called  TAIWAN!
It was fun~ I remembered my sis and I were strolling around Ximending while parents went back to hotel first. We are all independent peeps~ and the Yap sisters actually went out for breakfast cos I said let's go for Ah Chung mee sua. LOLS!
It's a memorable trip because it's our first full members overseas trip. It meant alot to me. My parents considered very long to travel because they thought of the expenses. I dont come from a wealthy family. But we are stingy. Just that as parents they have to take alot of considerations and planning financially. BUT! When it comes to have, my parents doesnt disappoint the Yap Sisters.






Also, this month is important to me because I have started my own small business online. 
I have launched an online shop "Maison de Posh". Many asked me what does it means. Maison = House, Posh = Style/fashion. So if you were to ask me to translate, it will be House of Styles/Fashion :))
I had many stress with MDP. Until to a point, I think I had depression. My thoughts were all negative. This is because I had very support from my friends. And worst, their comments. It really hurts me alot. But now, it's fine. I don't mind what they said :))

Jun'13:
June is filled with excitement and love. Just from 1 person. And he is G-DRAGON.
Im obsessed with him, OOPS! no lars~ not that crazy. Just whenever people asked me about boyfriends, my answer will be G-DRAGON. LOLS!

GD's solo con in Singapore. Thanks to Jasmine who jio-ed me at the very last moment. We bought the tix a week before the show. And we were happy.
So proud of GD. 





Jul'13:
It's my first time to China. The visit was to do some ritual for my ancestors back in China. My grandpa was born in China. But brought to Singapore cos you know the World War thingy.
We visited the village park with almost zero connection. Time passes damn slow over there. Because of the heat, we felt like killin ourselves. It's a rare trip because the whole Yap family were travelling together. Including my 2 uncles who stayed in the States. But it's a nice experience. A break from the high tech world. Slowing down our pace by enjoying the nature, enjoy and appreciate the scene that we have never get to see in Singapore.

Chicken & ducks walking pass us like any other birdies in Singapore :)) They are such a cuties. LOLS!









Sep'13:
My first time in F1 concert. Because of Big Bang!
It was a bad experience because it's free standing with crazy much fans from overseas. LOLS!
BUT! good because it's BIG BANG!




Oct'13:
Yatch experience. It's bad! Because I have motion sickness. And it was crazy. I vomitted like 3 times and basically lying down the whole trip.
But company was great :D





Nov - Dec'13:
Went on Batam trip with my bbgs.
First trip with them :))
First time to Batam!






Batam was my last overseas trip in 2013. 

For Xmas, I managed to celebrate with different groups of friends who play important roles in my life. 


My friends I made in school camps in my poly years. The best memories I had in my years of education. Thank you for remembering me:)



My girlies from sec school. I am so happy that they had forgiven me and vice-versa. Years of friendship. It was one of the best moments to have them back in my life after such a misunderstanding.


2nd year in Fuji Xerox, 2nd year spending Christmas with my colleagues. The time where our table will be full of gifts which always be full of papers! LOLS! Thanks for all the gifts. Althou some were really nasty ones. But I appreciate every one of them. Thanks!




We had our billing team gift exchange. And yes. my team expanded. But oh well... life goes on. LOLS!








Lastly, with my bbgs. Evelyn is not in the pics. But your soul was with us! LOLS!
2 of them not to be mention cause they mostly appeared in my posts. Steph and Cherron plus Eve are the girls I met in Fuji Xerox. It might be age wise, we became close and go beyond just colleagues. And, of cos with Faviia & Tinghuan.
Nice having them in my life :))

Alright. 12 months of happenings in 2013 is done. 

In the first half of 2013, it was a tiring one. I suspected I had depression, and many times I closed myself up as a person. I really disconnected myself from mostly all of them. Because I became tired of seeming to be the only one managing the different friendships I have. Yet, I always got rejected. I lost my sec sch girlies and I felt really sad about it. At that point of time, I changed my mindset of relationships. People now dont treat friends or love seriously, anytime they feel like it, those bonds could be broken easily.

The first half was purely fighting against many comments regarding my change and my baby - blogshop. I wanted to give up half way because of the bad comments I received from friends. The comments werent helping as a encouragement but more of discouragement. 

But I am glad I did not give up on my business. It's my dream and passion. I shall not brood over such awful comments.

The 2nd half was more lively and brighter. My feelings and condition turned better. I have become more happy go lucky like I used to be.
I have found my sec sch girlies back. And we are in good terms again :) 
More close with my bbgs. Although I still feel that I have drifted from Faviia & Tinghuan. But... at least we are still friends :)

2013 was kind of alot of upsets for me. But I have change. I have learnt to be more grateful. Accepted that the world has many different people. You may think you know him/her now, but people do change. So the world include us, is ever changing. However, it is all within us. We have a choice and we made it with no regrets :)

2014 has come. I gladly welcome it.
In this year, my resolution are:

1. Be more discipline. Learn to control my temper. 
2. Wear more nice clothes. Update on fashion trends and have more confidence.
3. Try to tidy my room!!!! It is in a mess now.
4. Work hard for Maison de Posh. Hope MDP will expand in 2014 and not disappointing my customers.
5. Look for new job opportunities. Anyone has recommendations? :))
6. Save more money. Stop buying.
7. Create a travel fund. So that I wont be poor when I need to travel :)
8. Korea in May 2014 to be a success and it really come true !
9. Hongkong with family to be fruitful. And hope to be a mini work trip for MDP.
10. Health to be more healthy.
11. I keep my friends and not to lose anyone again :))

Everyone please have fun! ^^

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.