BATAM PART 2

by - Sunday, December 29, 2013

F.I.N.A.L.LY!
Part 2 of Batam trip.

This Batam trip was my last oversea trip of 2013. And of cosh it is meaningful because I went with 5 other bbgs of mine.

2nd day was checking out of BCC Residence and checking in at Montigo Resort.
Followed by the failed swimming at the infinity pool cos of the rain. Self-made of soakin in the bathtub. Squeezing 4 girls of different sizes in one. We don't care. ahahaa! AND! a failed bbq session. LOLS!

Spamming of pics now !!!




























We end off the trip with J.Co Donuts which are cheap!! hahaha! Just spam donuts when you are in Batam!

Reviews about Montigo Resort:
The architecture of the villa is beautiful. Imagine if it is my house.. however, maybe because most of us stayed in HDB. It was a little huge for us. And for people like me who always move freely alone even in Singapore or overseas. It is my first time feeling uncomfortable (eerie feeling) in my room (alone). Usually, I am okay to stay alone in the hotel room. I can even just go bathe alone while my friends were out.

But the stay in Montigo just doesnt make me feel easy at all. So the bedrooms were on the 2nd level. It just so suay that our corridor lights spoil. The way of it was like the horror movie scenes keep blinking. So it makes everything even scarier.

My first encounter: The toilet door spoil. This one is I somehow scare myself luh. LOLS! I was changing in the bathroom and I remembered very cleary I locked the door. But suddenly I heard like banging and when I turned, the door open itself. But after that, cherron who is my room mate confirmed that the toilet door spoil. And somehow Im at ease already :)

Second encounter: I wasnt feeling well. So I went up to the room to rest while the rest are at level 1 bbq-ing. So basically, level 2 onwards, only me in the room. I on the tv. After like about 15min-20min alone in the room, I heard like a soft knock of the room door, and you know normally you will look at the door, expecting someone to come in. But no. Yes.. NO ONE CAME IN. I began feeling weird and uncomfortable. So I switch on my mp3 to add more noise while watching tv. The whole time, I sense like there are people outside my room talking. But if there are, Im sure the girls will chiong in my room. Yet no~... sigh.

Third one: Finally someone really came up to rescue my heart. Eve came up to get sth. So i went to the master bedroom with her. I saw she close the bathroom door (fyi, it's a sliding door). Also, the room was enclosed kind. BUT~ the door slide open. And we both saw it with our eyes. Trying to calm down because Eve was really scared. And i tell her it might be wind because while we soaked in the bathtub, theres rain water drop in. LOLS! BUT~ I think it really does freaked me out.

I kept in my heart not telling anyone because most of my bbgs have weak heart. hahhaa! But, the next day when Cherron started talking about it. I then told everyone what I have encountered. And we dont care anymore because we are leaving Batam.

I wouldnt recommend people to stay in Montigo Resort. Most of the facilities isnt ready yet. They deducted wrong amount twice on my girl's credit card and took a long time to reply and refund. After refund, still refund wrong amount ! -.-
It is expensive for resort in Batam. Such a huge villa, they only allow max 5 pax. So more than 5 pax, you have to book another villa.

The only good thing is the buggy. Because the villas are quite a distance from the recept. So buggy keep going ard to pick us up.

Well, ended my Batam post.

Like Ive said, it is the last trip of 2013.
Stay up for my Christmas post & highlights of 2013 :))

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.