BATAM GETAWAY - PART 1

by - Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Hello!
It's been long since I really updated. Kind of feeling lazy and tired. Work has brought me into this state~~~ hahaha!

Anyways, I am finally updating on my last overseas trip of 2013 now! HIAK HIAK HIAK!

This time it was just a short getaway to BATAM! Went with my colleagues and that include Faviia & Tinghuan. Forever with them~~ haahha!
It is a 3D2N trip ! and so~~

The first day was just 4 of us~ We stayed at BCC Residence & Hotel. Only bad thing about this hotel is the wifi connection. Goodness~ I only have connection at the lobby. Wanted to cry ~ hahaha!

We went to Nagoya Hill for massage and spa. Okay~ call me a sua-gu. It's my first time doing like full package. LOLS! But super shiok hokay~~~ I feel super clean after that. I forget which parlor I went. hehs~~ Basically, along the stretch at Nagoya Hill, you can find lots of massage & spa. So~~ you can check the rates yourself uh.

Ohya~ see! Aging symptoms, before massage we actually had A&W!! OMG~~~ IT'S A MUST HAVE! BUT! Their curly fries was OOS! ANGST! hahaha!

We went a little grocery shopping at their mega-sth. LOLS! Then, we drop our stuffs at the hotel. And off we go for dinner!! CRAB! Thanks to the driver who was so nice! He was our like 1 day driver. So nice~~ ^^

Again, I forget which seafood place we went. We ordered a few dishes. And it's cheap :))
Afterwhich, we went back to hotel for singing session. Yes~ BCC hotel have like kbox. Their room is superb! It's like the Partyworld in Taiwan. Just no toilet inside. BUT!! huge room and nice sound system!! We go crazy~~~

Off to bed then :))

























xx

You May Also Like

0 comments

hseolah 2013. Powered by Blogger.